Sunday, August 21, 2016

Welcome

Hello, and welcome to my game development blog.

I'll mostly be posting long ramblings, breakdowns, and progress on my game "Epitasis".

If you don't already know me, my name is Lucas Govatos, an indie game developer working in Unreal Engine 4. I've worked on other AAA games in the past in a QA position, but have now shifted my focus to going back to school and creating my own game projects.

So welcome to my humble blog... hopefully we'll both learn something here.

- Lucas

1 comment:

  1. (I've wanted to comment for over a month or so now but I've been busy and just kept this as a tab in my tab empire)

    I'm so happy you decided to start this blog, Lucas! As you (should) know I think you're awesome and am eagerly awaiting Epitasis.
    Unreal is the (big, free) engine I'm least familiar with so I hope to gleam a bit from you.

    Hopefully this blog will be a great sentimental timepiece to look back on once Epitasis releases and sells one billion kajillion infinity plus one times i units!

    ReplyDelete